Local Recruiting Opportunities
Covid 19 Update
We are currently looking to hire recruiters for our corporate office located in Berlin, CT. Due to the Covid 19 virus, recruiters are permitted to primarily work from home, but will be required to attend our corporate center in person at a reduced schedule during the week. We are very strict about social distancing and protective masks, particularly in public areas of our office. The majority of your work will be at home, particularly after orientation and initial training. Ability to commute to PFP is required.
Working at Perfect Fit
We are a 21 year old recruitment agency that offers excellent opportunities for recruiters wishing to grow and excel in the staffing profession, while earning top pay and great benefits with an awarding-winning firm.
Our employees receive superior initial and ongoing training, as well as comprehensive support according to their needs. We offer a collegial environment that will not micro-manage once you show us that you are a self starter.
Our interview process is relatively informal. We would love to discuss your experiences and past successes. We ask that you think about what your speciality is and to create a simple outline of what you expect your first six months to look like. Together we plan a course of action based on your goals and your personal expectations.
Contact us today. We would love to chat.
Compensation and Benefits
Once fully working at plan, we expect your compensation to be between $80,000 and $120,000. Although some do earn lower, others do earn higher.
- Excellent compensation (6 figure potential)
- Solid base and commissions
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Family friendly
- Excellent training
- Cash awards and incentives
- Room for advancement
- Sick days, vacation Days
- Progressive work week that allows you to take every other Friday off, if you have achieved your base metrics of attendance and calls. This means that in addition to your vacation\sick time and major holidays, you get approximately 24 additional days off per year.
- Full desk, full cycle recruiter. Sourcing candidates and developing clients.
- Source candidates by utilizing a variety of tools including heavy emphasis on electronic/online resources, conducting research, networking, and intense phone contact.
- Contact and obtain job orders from clients.
- Follow certain metrics goals if required.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Self motivated to earn high incomes.
Phone skills, recruiting, interviewing skills, people skills, supports diversity, employment law, results-driven, professionalism, organization, good knowledge of Windows & email a must. Good knowledge of search engines and social networks a PLUS! Knowledge of INDEED also a plus.
Prior recruiting a plus but will look at strong sales background.
- Must be a proven self starter.
- Must be articulate.
- Must be hungry to earn top dollars!